BRC's Sports Massage Therapists
Richard Shum, LMT (Brookline office)
A Boston native, I wanted to master the skill of clinically-based massage therapy in order to help the people of my surrounding community who suffer from musculoskeletal pain or discomfort. I went forth to obtain a National Certification Board of Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCTMB), and Certification of Orthopedic Massage (COMT). I have expertise in therapeutic massage that work on areas of stress injuries, soft tissue dysfunctions, and areas of ache/sore/pain. One-on-one sessions are always on time, never rushed, hands-on, and therapeutic oriented. I offer you a safe, and effective massage treatment that enhances your physical well-being, manage stress, and ultimately reduce hyperactive muscles. Treatment includes a blend of techniques to restore and rebalance the human body, including Trigger point therapy, Deep tissue, Sports massage, Deep myofascial release.
Courtney Scharnek, LMT (Boston office)
- Graduate from the Cortiva Muscular Therapy Institute
- Training in Nuad Bo-Rarn and Foot Reflexology as well as Hot Stone, Deep Tissue, and Sports Massage from the
ITM International Training Massage School in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- Current therapist for the Northeastern Division I Track Team
- Interests include international travel, fitness, music, coaching, swimming, and hiking.
- NOTE: Courtney also accepts clients at her private office in Copley Square
schedule a massage with Courtney